George Colvin began picture framing in the 1950’s in a shop he built behind the family home on Legion Park Rd in Greensburg. With business growing and Mildred Colvin’s art career taking off, the Colvins opened Colvin’s Gallery and Frame Shop on Columbia Hwy in 1965. For 23 years they operated a successful business there.
It is with a tremendous sense of pride that Randy and Dottie Colvin carry on the tradition of fine art and custom picture framing that George and Mildred started over a half century ago.
Our mission is to offer a full line of high quality custom picture framing goods and services at a reasonable cost and to present fine art originals and reproductions for the homes and offices of those with discerning tastes.